Thursday, July 29, 2010

Madness...

This was my night: 11: I finally make a blog like Carlene told me to.
11:20-ish: Tasman calls me on Skype.
11:30-> ((I Procrastinate.))
2:30: Tasman forces me to make a fan page.
3 am: Tasman forces me to make a Twitter.
3:15: I struggle with the idea of making a Twitter. x_x
3:40: Twitter is complete. (Still have no idea how the stupid thing works.)
4 am on: Juggling the blog, Fan page, and Twitter while trying to make Soundcloud work...
8 am: I fall asleep drooling on the couch.





1:30: I wake up freaking out, due to the fact that I've slept through my alarms (All three of them) and notice I have 14 text messages........... -__- 


1:35: Wash my face.


1:40: I get in touch with my family via text, and realize they've also slept in, cause they were up till about 5 last night. XD


2 pm: I write this blog.


I will now formulate a plan with my family, possibly return movies with Mandie, and maybe get some pizza. =D


 THE END

1 comment: